This was supposed to be another idealized painting, using photos from my plein air session at Gresham Main Park, and trying out some different colors. I got caught up with that bridge again though, and lost sight of the ‘idealized’ portion of the painting.
Eventually, I just covered up the bridge for the most part. I didn’t mean to but the Quinacridone Rose was more opaque than I expected it to be.
I’ll try this one again in the not too distant future. I can tell I’m working some things about in the far distant reaches of my brain and if I keep at it, I’ll end up with something stellar. Someday. Meanwhile, I’m going to try my hand at something aquatic.