I wasn’t sure if this spread was done. I thought I might want to add to that large area, but after a few weeks, it stills feels ‘finished’.
Sorry, I didn’t have my camera with me to take photos of the process but if it helps:
1. This was a page where I had slapped on left-over paint from another project. Mostly drips and small blobs.
2. I painted entire spread with Shock Lt Yellow Montana Marker acrylic paint.
3. I placed a stencil down and painted over with Daler-Rowney Metallic Brown acrylic paint.
4. I took a plastic knife and ran the serrated edge across both pages.
5. I added bits of left-over paper adhesive drywall tape that I had painted for another project.
6. I used a black .05 Pigma Micron pen to do the line work.
7. I added highlights with a Sakura White Gellyroll pen. I also ‘grayed’ out the columns by drawing stripes with the same pen and then smearing the ink with my finger.
8. I added a few touches of red with a Wink of Stella Glitter marker.